The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) assistant job is one of the most crucial positions in the bank. Several aspirants across the nation wish to see themselves in this position and clear the examination conducted by the primary financial institution of the country, the Central Bank of India or the Reserve Bank of India.
Lakhs of aspiring candidates sit for the RBI Assistant 2022, but only a few students are hired as RBI assistants after clearing the three rounds of tests.
The first test is the preliminary test and tests your numerical, English and reasoning abilities; this is followed by the main, which tests computer knowledge and general knowledge along with the subjects mentioned in in the preliminary; the final test is the language proficiency test, which is conducted in the official language of the state.
Steps to apply for RBI assistant exam
The RBI assistant exam is conducted once in every two or three years, making the chances of selection less likely. However, although the process sounds tough to clear, with the right planning, strategy and preparation through BYJU’S Exam Prep, you can definitely clear this exam. Click here to apply for RBI Assistant exam and view the latest updates on it. The process to apply for the RBI assistant 2022 exam is not very complicated. Here is what you have to follow:
- Firstly, visit the official RBI website. Since it is a national-level competitive examination, the first step should be to check the website.
- On the website, you will spot an option called ‘Recruitment for RBI Assistant’. Click on the same.
- This will lead you to a different section where you will have to click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ and then you can fill in your name, contact number and email.
- Once you have filled in all the details, you will receive a provisional registration number and password on your registered mobile number and email.
- Using these provisional credentials, you can proceed to fill up the remaining part of the application form related to your personal and educational background.
- Now that you have typed and filled all your details, the next step will ask you to upload passport-size photographs and your digital signature in the given dimension and within the stated file size limits.
- You can click on the preview option and go through all the details you filled and verify them. During this time, please check that the right details have been filled in the right field and that the spellings have been entered correctly.
- You can now proceed to payment and choose the method to make the payment, either offline or online. The application fee varies for candidates coming from different categories. Make sure you select the right category for yourself and make the payment accordingly. The application fee for the Reserve Bank of India assistant exam is Rs.450 for General/OBC candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
- The payment can be made by using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards and mobile wallets.
- You need not worry about the admit card yet, as the RBI Grade-B admit cards are generally released a few weeks before the date of the exam. These admit cards can be downloaded from the official website.
- After you have filled in the details, photograph, signature and verified your details and completed the payment process, you can click on ‘Submit’ and end the process.
The process of application is a simple step-by-step process, but you need to be careful as you will be handling extremely important details. For all recent updates such as changes in syllabus, and important dates regarding the exam and eligibility criteria, you can check BYJU’S Exam Prep for more details. You can also gain access to old question papers.
As your companion on your journey to clear the RBI assistant exam, BYJU’S Exam Prep gives you everything you need to ace the test. You can register now and stay updated with all important information!