Construction of a building or a house As the owner chooses the most suitable, the best for every element. Since the overall style is decorated with various materials, what is no less important. Is to control everything according to the choice or specification.
Note : Find more informations about building a house at trendyhome.co.th
Material specification for structural work Structural work is important for the strength and stability of a building. From foundations, floors, beams, columns, stairs, walls and roofs, it must be designed and calculated by an engineer. Selection of materials such as piles, cement, steel, wall materials, roof trusses, roof tiles. It must be suitable and strictly controlled according to the specification.
wall material specification Walls are part of the structure that will keep a house or building intact. It also has other additional functions such as heat insulation and sound insulation. and other properties combined Nowadays, lightweight bricks are widely used instead of mon bricks. with good heat insulation properties make the house cool and help save electricity bills from using air conditioners
lightweight brick specification Even ordinary aerated bricks have the same heat insulation properties. But the thickness is of the utmost importance. Qcon aerated brick, thickness 7.5 cm., can insulate the heat better than thinner 7 cm. lightweight brick. even a little but affects the heat insulation performance and greatly saving electricity costs in the long run lightweight brick specification Therefore, the thickness of 7.5 cm should be specified in the first place.
Reducing specification, reducing the thickness of lightweight bricks In order to reduce construction costs, it may seem attractive, but in fact it costs more in the purchase of plaster. to replace the half-centimeter lost thickness, which is the added cost during construction. Which is not worth it at all. And in the long run, a slight deviation from the 7.5 cm thickness specification. That could mean huge electricity bills in the future.
Standard construction materials in various parts
The piles used in the construction of houses at present can be divided into 3 types according to the nature of production and use such as
- Prestressed concrete piles
- Bored piles
- Pre-stressed centrifugal piles.
Overall, the selection of standard piles to suit the construction both the construction team and the homeowner The following main characteristics should be noted:
- The piles are certified by industry standards.
- The concrete of the pile must be firm and consistent.
- The pile is not cracked to the extent that it is detrimental to the pile.
- The pile head is perpendicular to the needle body, does not tilt, does not bend or bend.
- There are clear details about piles such as name, size, length, date of manufacture, position of lifting point, name of the factory produced.
2. Roofing material
There are many types of roofing materials that are popularly used for building houses nowadays. The selection of applications should be chosen to suit the needs of use. style and house style such as
- cement or concrete tiles are strong weather resistant. They are both curly and smooth.
- Ceramic tiles It has a shiny appearance, looks beautiful, luxurious, suitable for the weather in Thailand because it has low thermal conductivity.
- Metal sheet or corrugated steel roof. lightweight appearance can be installed quickly
- Insulated Roof is a color-coated thin-walled steel roof that uses 2 panels to be sandwiched together with properties to help reduce noise. can prevent heat
- The roof is poured with reinforced concrete as a roof base and ready to make a waterproofing system to avoid problems in use.
3. Heat resistant material
Due to the climatic factor of Thailand that is in the humid tropics, the weather is hot for a long time. Makes building a house to consider preventing and reducing heat to the house. To reduce the use of electricity Having a helper to keep the house cool and help prevent heat from outside entering the house. Therefore, it is a solution that many people choose to use, especially building materials with various thermal insulation properties. which can be selected according to the desired features such as
- Aluminum foil insulation. It has high heat-reflecting properties. durable, not easy to tear Good moisture resistance and non-flammable.
- Foam insulation has low thermal conductivity. and support high pressure weight
- Glass wool insulation is a material made from glass or shards that are melted into fine fibers. has low thermal conductivity and helps prevent noise well
Selection of standard insulation Should choose a design with clear details of the material. The name of the product, date of manufacture, source of manufacture, properties, especially insulation that must help in reducing heat well. Can prevent and reflect heat from outside the house. and has non-flammable, non-flammable properties that have been tested and passed the certification standards
4. Ceiling material
The ceiling is an important component that helps conceal the structure of the house. and various system tasks make the house look neat and beautiful There are many types of materials of this type depending on the needs of use.
- Wood can be used for both indoor and outdoor work. have natural beauty and make the house stand out
- Gypsum has many patterns to choose from. It is lightweight and easy to install. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Vinyl is a lightweight, water resistant and moisture resistant material. causing no warping problems
- Fiber cement is a strong material. able to withstand the sun and rain Can handle all weather conditions No problem with flame spread, bending or warping.
Choosing a ceiling material It should be noted that the sheet material must be free of cracks, not warped. For some types of special properties such as water resistance, moisture resistance, fire resistance, details should be clearly stated. important sheet size quality of the material and the source of production must have accepted standards
5. Flooring material
There are many types of flooring materials to choose from. But which one to choose to suit your home? It depends on the needs of use and the house style.
- Wood gives the impression of a warm atmosphere. It is beautiful and natural. Popularly used such as red wood, padauk wood, macha wood, teak wood.
- Laminated, lightweight synthetic wood. can be easily installed You can choose the color and pattern as you like.
- Fiber cement The material is made to replace real wood. It is strong, durable, fire resistant, does not stretch or shrink due to weather conditions. and easy to install
- Tiles are available in many designs. It has good waterproof properties. can be cleaned easily commonly used is Ceramic tiles and rubber tiles
- Stone is strong, durable, and easy to maintain. but may have a rather harsh texture The most commonly used are marble, granite, polished stone.
Choosing a flooring material should look at the details of each type of material to suit the area that will be used in each room in the house. If it is a sheet material emphasizing the equality of each sheet, there should be a standard according to the details indicated. In addition, there should be a clear description of the type of material used in the manufacture of floor coverings. have reliable certification
building a standard house safe for living In addition to designing houses by experts Having a professional team quality material selection be strong and have generally accepted standards It is an important component to make your home strong, safe and friendly to everyday life.