South Korea National Football Team:
- Goalkeeper: Kim Seung-gyu (Al Nassr)
- Right-back: Kim Moon-hwan (Gangwon FC)
- Center-back: Kwon Kyung-won (Kashima Antlers)
- Center-back: Kim Min-jae (Fenerbahce)
- Left-back: Kim Jin-su (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
- Defensive midfielder: Hwang In-beom (Olympiakos)
- Central midfielder: Jung Woo-young (Al Sadd)
- Central midfielder: Lee Kang-in (Mallorca)
- Right wing: Hwang Hee-chan (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- Left wing: Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Striker: Cho Gue-sung (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)
Brazil National Football Team:
- Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker (Liverpool)
- Right-back: Danilo (Juventus)
- Center-back: Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Center-back: Thiago Silva (Chelsea)
- Left-back: Alex Sandro (Juventus)
- Defensive midfielder: Casemiro (Real Madrid)
- Central midfielder: Fred (Manchester United)
- Central midfielder: Lucas Paquetá (West Ham United)
- Right wing: Raphinha (Leeds United)
- Left wing: Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Striker: Richarlison (Everton)
Brazil are the clear favorites for this match. They are ranked number 1 in the FIFA World Rankings, while South Korea are ranked number 28. Brazil have a world-class squad with players like Neymar, Richarlison, and Casemiro, while South Korea have a number of talented players, such as Son Heung-min and Hwang Hee-chan.
South Korea are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Kim Seung-gyu in goal, Kim Moon-hwan and Kim Jin-su at full-back, Kwon Kyung-won and Kim Min-jae in central defense, and Hwang In-beom, Jung Woo-young, and Lee Kang-in in midfield. Hwang Hee-chan, Son Heung-min, and Cho Gue-sung are expected to start up front.
Brazil are expected to line up in a 4-3-3 formation, with Alisson Becker in goal, Danilo and Alex Sandro at full-back, Marquinhos and Thiago Silva in central defense, Casemiro, Fred, and Lucas Paquetá in midfield, and Raphinha, Neymar, and Richarlison up front.
- South Korea: Son Heung-min, Hwang Hee-chan, Kim Min-jae
- Brazil: Neymar, Richarlison, Casemiro
South Korea will look to defend deep and try to hit Brazil on the counter-attack. They have a number of quick and skillful players who can be dangerous on the break.
Brazil will look to dominate possession and create chances from all over the pitch. They have a number of talented attacking players who can cause South Korea problems.
Brazil are the clear favorites for this match. They should have too much quality for South Korea. However, South Korea are a good team and they will be looking to upset the odds.
Predicted score: Brazil 3-1 South Korea
This match will be a good opportunity for South Korea to test themselves against one of the best teams in the world. It will also be a good opportunity for Brazil to get some match practice ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.