Previously, competition came from both brick-and-mortar stores and big to medium-sized eCommerce organizations; however, the onboarding of small businesses has broadened the field, allowing a vast number of competitors to enter the race.
It’s a display of your company’s most significant brand assets on a mat that can be used all year. It will be a big move to promote your business. You may select synthetic, coir, and rubber entrance mats from Ultimate mats.
1. They Help To Make A Good First Impression
You only get one chance to make a solid first impression. Customers and visitors will see your doorway first, and if it is professional and neat, it may provide a good first impression. Entrance mats help to keep your floors dry, clean, and safe. They may also be customized with your company name, logo, and slogan to help establish or strengthen your brand. A company that displays its brand prominently at the entrance expresses confidence, pride, and seriousness about what it is doing. Can you make a more favorable first impression?
2. They Introduce Your Company And Increase Brand Recognition
Businesses spend a lot of money every year to get new customers. Custom logo mats might help you with this. An entry mat may be your first point of contact with potential customers, in addition to generating a good first impression. Personalize it so that it immediately introduces them to your brand and business culture. Customers that like what they see may want to visit your store to learn more about your products. It is a low-cost investment that may help you expand your customer base.
3. They Act As An Advertising Channel And Aid In The Development Of Brand Memory
Perfect for displaying and exhibiting your brand to everybody who enters or goes by. And, because your customized message is right outside your shop, if visitors like what they see and want to learn more, they can simply stroll right in to satisfy their curiosity, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to make a sale!
Here are some unusual ways to sell your company and brand with custom logo mats:
- Use exterior entrances to attract passers-by.
- Deliver critical sales messaging through a doorstep.
- In front of a product display to highlight features and benefits while also providing sizing and comparative information.
- In the presence of a similar product display
4. They Also Function As A Point-Of-Sale Display
Effective visual merchandising in a retail establishment helps customers identify what they’re looking for and make purchase decisions, as well as pointing them to other items that may be of interest.
To create an eye-catching point-of-purchase presentation, use custom logo mats in combination with signage, displays, and lighting.
- Use the floor mats to direct customers to certain items or departments.
- When placed in front of a product display, it may show consumers important features/benefits/comparison information to help them make a purchase decision.
- Highlight sales, special promotions, deals, and discounts, as well as freebies, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, and other promotional marketing messaging.
- Inspire more or related purchases. A cheese maker, for example, may place a floor mat near the wine aisle that reads: “What about some cheese with that? In Aisle 4, look for our cheese selection.”
- Highlight certain items or brands with a floor mat in front of your display to capture last-minute sales at the checkout station.
5. They Can Boost Employee Morale
These customized floor mats are designed to be used at checkout counters, welcome desks, retail stores, and other high-traffic, high-visibility locations to improve brand awareness. However, have you considered using them in employee areas to improve safety or to print motivational words to encourage employee company pride, loyalty, and enthusiasm? Print an inspirational message on it to keep them focused and motivated.