Rihanna has developed an impressive repertoire of business ventures over the years. Her successful career has seen her become a fashion icon, beauty mogul, and philanthropist. Here are some of Rihanna’s most profitable business ventures:
1. Fenty Beauty: Rihanna launched Fenty Beauty in 2017, a cosmetics line that has revolutionized the beauty industry with its inclusivity and innovative products. The company has since generated more than $500 million in sales and was named one of TIME’s best inventions of
3. Fenty Clothing Line: In 2019, Rihanna launched her Fenty clothing line in collaboration with luxury fashion house LVMH. The line has been a huge success and is now sold in over 30 countries.
4. Savage X Fenty: In 2018, Rihanna launched her lingerie line, Savage X Fenty. The company has since become a leader in the lingerie market and is estimated to have generated $150 million in sales in its first year.
5. Fenty Skin: Rihanna recently launched her Fenty Skin skincare line in
6. The line has already been a hit and is estimated to generate $100 million in sales in its first year.
7. Endorsements: Rihanna has also secured various lucrative endorsements throughout her career. She has been the face of many brands such as Puma, Dior, and Samsung. Overall, Rihanna is an impressive businesswoman and has achieved success with all of her business ventures.
The line has been well-received, with fans and fashion critics alike praising the brand for its bold designs and innovative approach. Rihanna has also invested in a number of real estate properties. She purchased a seven-bedroom mansion in Los Angeles in 2019, as well as a large estate on the island of Barbados. She also owns multiple properties in the United Kingdom, including a country estate in the Cotswolds. Rihanna has made smart investments over the years that have helped her build a substantial net worth. Her successful business ventures and real estate investments have been instrumental in her becoming one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world.