Pallets are one of the most versatile objects we may see in our daily life, most of which we see are wooden pallets. Which is provided as a cushioning or secondary item so that they do not fall, break or damage in any way, then there are many types of pallets, that is, there are plastic pallet, foam pallets, paper pallets, etc., each of which has a different part. go of use
Pallets are important equipment that are used to facilitate the work of Storage and transportation systems, trade and logistics. We can find pallets commonly at important points of trade and transportation such as ports, warehouses, product scams, etc. The appearance of pallets is a plastic sheet. wooden plate or metal plate Compacted tightly so that it can carry goods from several kilograms to several tons. The bottom pretends to be aware that the forklift or lifter can be easily inserted into the lifter so that the product can be easily lifted back and forth and help prevent damage. various Pallets can be manufactured from a variety of materials, each with their pros and cons.
How Pallet is Useful:
Pallet (Pallet) is a platform used to place goods for moving or shipping and placing products in a warehouse. The appearance of the pallet will have a slot for the fork of the forklift (Fork Lift) to plug the pallet up. Helping to facilitate and quickly move. and also save time Plus it saves on transportation costs. Characteristics of pallets that are commonly used are divided into two types:
- Pallets are used once (Single Used) materials used to make pallets. This type is usually a cheap and suitable material for the job. in order to reduce costs and can be easily destroyed such as wooden pallets or paper pallets
- Recycling is a job that is required for transportation, such as loading and unloading goods from warehouses to different stores and then reusing pallets. The pallet must be strong. and has a high resistance to use such as plastic pallets
The benefits of Plastic Pallets
- Used to move goods from warehouses to transport vehicles such as ships, air or planes, and by cars.
- Paper pallets, wooden pallets and plastic pallets or others. Helping the system to move goods faster. This allows operators to save time and save on transportation costs.
- Using pallets as a platform to support products helps to reduce the damage of the goods during transportation or during the movement.
4.Paper pallet and pallets made of other materials Helping to store in the warehouse systematically Organize products into categories and helps to increase the storage space to be organized and easy to move
- Pallet storage system This makes it easier to store and count inventory in the warehouse.
- Paper pallet suitable for single use It is also beneficial to distribute products from warehouses to booths. or at various trade shows
- Selection of each type of pallet to suit the nature of the job. It also helps to manage costs effectively for entrepreneurs. The selection of both types of pallets are single-use pallets such as paper pallets. or pallets that can be recycled, such as wooden pallets or plastic pallets If you study and choose to use it to suit the type and nature of the job. will affect the cost of production and can make the profits more profitable.